Click Here for helping others :) !

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introduction of myself and my blog


Assalammualaikum wbt and good day everyone;

My name is Rusilawani binti Abd Razak and you all can call me by my very short name,Wanie. I am currently located in Seri Manjung, Perak Darul Ridzuan which is my hometown. I grew up here and lived with my parent. You all may wonder why i established this blog, it was part of my assignments in CALL subject. I chose learning grammar as my main focus or objective in setting up my blog. I hope with this blog, many people especially my Form 1 ex-students from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Manjung can learn and enhance their knowledge in learning English. (I did my teaching practicum for TESL program at the school) To start with the learning of English, we must have a basic knowledge in grammar. So have fun with my blog and do learn from it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment